Sunday, June 23, 2013

Clinique - Happy

I'm back, sort of!! Sorry for the lack of posts, I got really caught up with my new job, and lots of other things, addapting to my new schedual, and some small health problems. Anyway, I haven't forgotten about you guys, and I missed posting very much.

I am presenting you today the new Clinique polishes, or not so new for some of you. They came out with an all new range of polishes, very pretty shades, apparently for sensitive skin. Don't know how that works, but I don't care I don't have sensitive skin, and all the colors are pretty girly, and gorgeous. They are having a promo now in Sephora - for each two Clinique polishes that you buy they offer you the base coat free. So obviously I couldn't resist!!

So onto the polish itself, it is a bright coral red cream, and I think this one is the one that attracted me most. The bottles are round, and have nothing written on them, but nothing I mean nothing. You just have a small label on the bottom, where you can see the name and the number, in very small writing. The cap has Clinique written on it.

The brush was not exceptional, not on the base coat, not on the polish. The bristles are not all the same length, and I for one am very bothered by that, I had to cut them with my scissors.

The formula is great, it is opaque in one coat, and goes on pretty smoothly. As for wear I couldn't tell you I just put it on yesterday.

Here is the photo and please let me know if you've tried any, and which one, and what did you think of them?

4 comments:

  1. How do I see your pictures and entire post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are fine now (besides being busy :))
    I like how this one looks on you, actually these Clinique polishes reached also our stores but they're quite expensive and I'm trying not to buy more crème polishes (I still have so many to swatch)! Not nice to hear about the brush BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, Yes I am fine, just very busy with my new job, don't have the time to do my nails so often, and to post either. So I try to ^post on weekends.

      Delete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!