Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sinful Colors - Bleu Electrique

Hello everyone!!
I have been seeing this color called endless blue from Sinful Colors on every blog, so I had to have it. In France, Sinful Colors are sold in the Lafayette Galeries. I went in looking for that color, but couldn't find it, in exchange I found this one: Bleu Electrique, don't really know if it's the same color but it sure looks like it. I guess they changed the name to french. Please let me know if I'm wrong.

It is a really electric blue, just like the name says, it is not neon, it's a cream finish, and has a pretty good formula, it was almost opaque in one coat, but I did two.

It did shrink quite a lot at the tips after I applied my top coat - Seche Vite. I will soon be changing it for the Sally Hansen Insta dry, when it is done, because I find it better.

Anyhow here are the photos:



3 comments:

  1. I think you are right, that they did just change the name. that certainly looks like Endless Blue to me! Are Sinfuls expensive there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The minis are 3.5€, and the big bottles are 5.5€

      Delete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!