Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jail bars

Hello people!!
Yet another day in the life of a polish freak. I am going through my favourite polishes at the moment, and wearing them with a lot of pleasure.I am now wearing my favourite dark burgundy Zoya Anja, a very good formula, and gorgeous color, almost a one coater.

I applied on my middle finger a coat of Kleancolor Salsa much, and then stamped a design from my Bundle Monster plate BM 209 with Kiko 400.

I think it came out pretty ok, but not impressive.
Anyway here are the photos, hope you like it: Sorry for the crappy hand pose, this is my right hand which normally takes the photos, but since on my left hand I messed up the design......



1 comment:

  1. I really like it, it reminds me of fishnet. BTW that Kiko is quite a good stamping polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!