Monday, September 17, 2012

Seventeen cosmetics - 509

I don't know if any of you know this brand, but it is a very well known one back home in Romania. The products are good quality and the prices are not that high.

On my summer vacation I brought some stuff from home, and among them was this Seventeen nailpolish. These cost 18 RON there the equivalent of around 4€. The bottles are pretty large 15ml, and they have a huge range of colors. The colors don't have names only numbers. That doesn't bother me that much, as long as the polish is good. And I find these to be very good.

The color I bought is a dark gray with multicolored shimmer. The brush is good, kind of like the Essie brushes, the application was excellent, formula very good, just the right consistancy, and it only took two coats for full coverage.

I stamped on a design from my BM 206 plate with the Kiko 400 that is the holo gray which is by the way very good for stamping.

Here are the photos:





3 comments:

  1. Weird. They are 17 RON here. This one is gorgeous and I love love love the stamping. I love holos with geometrical patterns like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layering and stamping! I have one 17 polish that I got in a swap, though the bottle looks different than yours--must be I have an older version or something.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!