Tuesday, August 28, 2012

H&M - Lemon Sorbet

Hello everyone, I have been very busy, work work work.
This is the last of the H&M polishes I have, it is a light yellow cream.

This was the worst of all the 3, I don't know why, the formula on all other two was ok, but on this one, it was pretty streaky, and very watery.

I applied 3 coats, and I still had some bald spots. I am not a fan of this polish, and not a fan of yellow either.

So not too happy about this one. Not much else to say about it. I took it off pretty fast, because I didn't like it.



2 comments:

  1. Heu, moi, j'aime le jaune et je trouve que celui-ci a une couleur "beurre frais".
    Ta pose est nickel, je ne vois aucune trace de pinceau sur les photos. Mais je pense que cela a dû te prendre du temps ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui c'est vrais que les traces de pinceau il n'y avait pas, mais il y avait des endroits où le vernis n'as pas été bien étalé, mais cela ne se voit pas sur la photo. Mais bon, moi blogueuse obsédée, je sais qu'ils était là.

      Delete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!