Saturday, May 19, 2012

China Glaze - Riveting and Luxe&Lush

I give you today another one of the Hunger Games collection. I am talkin about Riveting, since Luxe & Lush you've already seen.

Riveting is a bright orange jelly base, with orange and yellow shimmer.
This has the power of a neon, and the finish of a shimmer. I applied 2 coats and it was perfectly opaque. The formula is great and I really love the way it suits my skin tone.

I applied one coat of Luxe&Lush , and one coat of top coat. Hope you like it! What polishes did you choose from the Hunger Games collection?

And bonus a picture of my rolled up cat.




 

3 comments:

  1. I never used to be that much into oranges but it was this particular polish that made me start loving them! Since then, I've bought about 5 new oranges!! Nice swatches btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riveting is wonderful, even if I usually am not fond of oranges.
    Smoke and Ashes is still in my wishlist, I think I'll buy it as soon as I place an US order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a fan of oranges, but this one looks great on you! your nails look fantastic (:

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!