Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pink Wednesday - Essie Lion Around & Sally Hansen Set the Stage

For this special day I did this special mani.
I started with two coats of Essie Lion Around the last of my resort polishes, which is a very light shade of pink cream base, with lovely white shimmer, that gives it a kind of frosty look.

By now you all know I am a super fan of Essie polishes and that I love their formula, even the bottles, and the application, etc. So there is no need to rave again about this right?

I topped it off with two coats of Sally Hansen Set the Stage which is a clear base, with small and larger hex golden glitter - oh wow!! I got this in my last swap with Carolina - Thank you!! so much it is one of the prettiest glitters I've ever seen and it goes well with everything!!

So this is what came out- click to enlarge the photos:












7 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!