Thursday, August 25, 2011

Color Club - Wicked sweet

Today I am going to show you a polish I thought was going to be a neon, but actually is a matte shimmer.
This is part of the collection Wicked sweet, and it's a blue base with turquoise shimmer, that dries matte, not suede, matte.
The particular thing about this polish is that is smells like candy, even with top coat on, I love it!! It smells really good, better than the Revlon scent ones.
I applied 3 coats and that's because I thought I could still see a bit of VNL. And then I thought it would look good with a coat of white shatter. And here are the results - click to enlarge.





6 comments:

  1. Such an amazing color!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the crackle over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of crakle but I thought it would do the trick in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey can you please tell me, where you found catrice and essence in paris?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catrice can't be found in Paris, I bought them in switzerland, and Essence at Auchan supermarkets, but in my Auchan they only have the basic collection, and they never stock new collections.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!