Monday, June 27, 2011

Revlon - Ocean

I got this in a swap with Carolina a few months ago, and just to show you how everything moves in slow motion in Europe, it is just now that this nail polish showed up at stores here.
This is a blue green shimmer - the name kinda says it all, it's like looking in the water, sometimes it looks blue sometimes it looks green. I had a hard time capturing the blue in it though.
The application was very good, the brush glides on smoothly and the polish took only 2 coats to get opaque.
The formula is ok too, I didn't have any problems with it.
It dries pretty quickly too.
I applied a coat of Essence Circus Confetti which is like China Glaze Party hardy I think or Deborah Lippmann Happy birthday. I don't own any of those so I can't do a comparison.
Here are the photos:





You can see a bit the blue in this photo



3 comments:

  1. So, colors reach your stores about the same time they reach my (Iowa) stores. Good to know! lol I hate living where I live because we get everything last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock-or-not thanx a lot
    thenailaholic Iap except that here Revlon costs 12 €

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!