Monday, June 13, 2011

Essence twins - Chuck & Blair

Since yesterday I promised you photos with the stuff I bought in London here are they:
My wishbone necklace from Topshop

The gorgeous Andrea Fulerton polish


My new van


And today's polishes are another pair of the twins Chuck & Blair
Chuck is the cream one, a dark blue one and Blair is a glitter polish, it's got small holographic ones, larger hexagonal silver ones.
For the cream I applied two coats, one would have been enough but you know me. Application was good.
The glitter is in only one coat this time. 
Here are the photos:









4 comments:

  1. Those are really nice together. I don't think I'd buy either of them separately, so it's good that they're paired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, chuck and blair really belong together, they look so good :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this pair so much.
    Your new necklace is so cool and the van is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polish is nice, but the VAN... is absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!