Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun with OPI shatter

Since I promised yesterday that I will show you more pictures here they are.
I forgot to mention that OPI is celebrating it's 30th anniversary this year.
I got a mani with OPI Road house blue at their launch, and also let the manicurist file my nails, and that's why I have more rounded up nails.
Tomorrow I will be showing you bottle photos of the Touring America collection.
Ok first up are the bottle photos:
Blue shatter -it is a shimmer one, Navy Shatter and Turquoise shatter - this too is a shimmer shatter.

Black Shatter which you already know, white Shatter and Red Shatter.

Turquoise shatter is on my index finger - here you can really see the difference between the blue and the turquoise.
This is navy Shatter

And this is all turquoise shatter.

This also contains the silver shatter swatch that will come out with the pirates of the Caribbean collection.
And I leave you with the presentation video for the new collection:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqd7Re-_WA

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these! I'm still not sure if I want to get any of the coloured shatters :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trop beau !! Mais comment as tu fait pour être invite moi aussi j aurais bien aime y aller a cette fête !!
    Tu as écrit a opi ?!? Ou c est eux qui t ont contacte ?!?
    En tout as tu as de la chance !!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!