Monday, April 4, 2011

China Glaze Tronica - Techno Teal

Another polish from my swap with Carolina, and this one is a lovely one too.
I'm sure you all know by now, the Tronica collection from China Glaze. This is not available on the sites that deliver in Europe, it is a collection made for Sally's beauty stores. I've managed to get my hands on three of them, and this is the first one I will show you. I haven't had much time to do any konading or anything else lately. I've been busy with work, and this weekend I was away visiting my in-laws, it was my brother in law's birthday.
Tomorrow I will be attending the launch of OPI's autumn collection, I am so anxious!!
I hope I will be able to get a mani done with one of the new shades.
Ok so on to today's polish - it's a subtle blue holo. I did two coats on this one, and like all holos it dries off super fast. I had a small problem with the application, the polish refused to stay on the nail, I don't know how to explain it, but the second coat did the trick.
A thing I love with holos, I have mentioned this before, is how easy it is to take them off.
Here are the photos:

8 comments:

  1. Tronicas were not so easy to get for me, either, and I have access to several Sally stores.

    I am very much looking forward to you OPI report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily merci j'aime les bleus!!
    Karen I am a bit stressed out about it, because I don't know how to dress for such an event, and it is the first time I have been invited to something like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Holos are difficult to apply.. did you use a base coat? I used to do that all the time until I read that you aren't supposed to! It's a beginners mistake- I am not sure if you knew that already so I thought I would let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite from Tronica!
    I love this color, looks very good on you.
    I hope you have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty :) I regret not picking up more from this collection when I had the chance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tasha - thanx for the tip, I did not know that
    Carolina - thank you
    Danielle - if you find some more definitelly buy them all

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one, very beautiful blue :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!