Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shopping spree

I have been on a recent polish shopping spree, so let me show you what I got:
1. From Angie's blog sale:
This is Orly Lemonade, Zoya Shawn, Finger paints Sketch n Hetch, and China glaze First class ticket. The Finger Paints was a present from Angie- thank you!!! I love her blog, and I think she's so funny.
2. Next up is my Top shop nail polish duo from their new line of make up - and one of the new collections - Sand storm. They have a line of nail polish, and these are a new addition, I saw them on their site and just loved the packaging, I'm a sucker for cute packages.
Isn't it cute???
3. My Transdesign order came in the mail monday - I was extremely happy to discover it.
I have OPI - Yoga-ta get this blue, Hoodoo Voodoo, Smokin' in Havana and Big hair Big Nails from the Texas collection - it's a sorbet I've already tested it, and in spite of the visible nail line I love it:
I ordered two Misas - did I mention I love Misa, the bottles are square, and they have Misa written on the top of the cap - which for a nail polish I find it to be very helpfull, and the nail polish has a great formula. So the Misas I ordered are: Dirty sexy money and Bikini with a Martini.
I also ordered the new duo from CND The look - Spring/summer 2011 - which contains - Perfectly Bare and Perfectly Bare Shimmer.
4. And last but not least - on my recent visit to H&M found these gems:

Oh and so you don't say there are no photos of my nails I can show you my water marble fail
I just can't seem to get this right, my cercles refuse to spread out. So frustrating!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that last photo with the water marble on your thumb is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!