Monday, January 10, 2011

Cristina does nails - Mavala Bronze green

Here's another guest post from Cristina, she did a swatch of Mavala's Bronze Green - I actually wanted to buy this along with my Revlon, but for some reason didn't, but here is what she had to say about it.

"Mavala Bronze Green is one of my favourite polishes of all I own. It is a beautiful creamy forest-green, slightly dusty, with fine bronze shimmer. I really love this colour. Perfect application, fast drying, opaque in 2 coats, very good wear. Here I am wearing 2 coats of MBG with 1 coat of Seche Vite. Morning sunlight.

The only bad thing about it is that it comes in small 5ml bottles! ;)"

I must say I agree with her, the mavalas are very good polishes, and the colors are just gorgeous. Oh and I must say I love her bunny cup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!