Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mavala - Lamé Gold

This is a color I don't usually enjoy that much because it's so toned down. I don't wear clothes that attract attention, my only thing are my nails - here I can really go wild.
But I liked it because of it's got this golden glow and sometimes pink glow.
As usual the formula is great, and I have found that mavala can easily be uses for konad manis. The only thing I don't like about these polishes is their small bottles.
Here are the photos - 2 coats and I also did an extra coat of matte finishing today, and it actually looks really good this way too.

1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful that I'm drooling, esp over the matte gold!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!