Saturday, December 25, 2010

Joyeaux Noel


I know this is not exactly a christmas color but I was very happy when I saw these in the window at the salon getting my hair done. My first Peggy Sage is Smoky Mat, and as I suppose you've realised it is a matte polish. At first I thought it would be matter than this, but then I put on a coat of the matte finish from Essence and came out the same way so I guess finally it is very matte.
How was your Chirstmas day? I ate waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, as usual, and we had fun, but I wish my husband was here with me. I made my Tiramisu and everybody loved it. We decorated the Christmas tree and the dog. here are the pictures. The tree isn't exactly the perfect Christmas tree but this is the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!