Monday, November 15, 2010

OPI teas-y does it - je suis amoureuse

This weekend we went to visit my inlaws and for a little walk in the city, therefore wound up in the Printemps store. I found my happiness in there, I found a colour I had been looking for OPI teas-y does it and I also picked up another pretty shade - OPI - Cuckoo for this color. I also found Mavala polishes, and picked up two of those - Mexico and Smoky blue.
And here are some polishes I tried on since we last met.
This is ELF - Punk Purple




OPI - You don't know Jacques

I'm in love - OPI - teas-y does it

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!
    Je suis amoureus TOO!!!
    I'll put this on my next order!!! :D


    The One Who Can't Follow This Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!