Friday, November 26, 2010

OPI - Banana Bandanna

This is definitely one of my favorite colors from OPI, it goes great on my nails even when they are short. Makes them look bigger and larger. So here are the photos click to enlarge.


I also went by Sephora yesterday, since I had some gift certificates, and I picked up the Ridge Filler and the Manicure time-saver from Mavala. Very good products both of them. I had problems with removing my flakies polishes so I found something which might be very interesting to a lot of you - Sephora Express nail polish remover - you just dip your finger nail into it and rub, and all nailpolish just comes off. A lot easier to remove the nail polish then with regular nailpolish remover. It is a bit more pricey 9 € but I definitely think it's worth it.
Here are the photos:

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!
    I like all opis.
    But yellows don't quite suit me, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!