Thursday, November 4, 2010

Commande Elf

Long time no post.
I've been quite busy latelly, I found a job and had a lot of work to do, went to Marocco and other stuff. Anyways I wanted to show you my order of Elf products. These are a line of cosmetics that I discovered wondering through my forums and sites, and they actually have a line of products that all cost 1 euro. So I bought 9 nailpolishes and a make up blending brush. I can tell you that for the price they cost the products are pretty good actually. You can order here: www.eyeslipsface.com
Here they are:
This is Light Pink
Plum

Burgundy

Fuchsia

Punk Purple

Hot Pink

Mod Mauve

And last but not least MintChampagne


I Promiss I will try them all out and show you how they look on the nails.
And for the end a picture of Mumu the vegeterian cat.









1 comment:

  1. Hello! It's meeeeee :)
    I'll make a more accureat comment later... this is my lunch break and i only have an hour to do lots of thisng (too many!)

    bisous

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!