Wednesday, November 24, 2010

La petite merveille chez Auchan

The last time I went to the supermarket, I wondered off to the cosmetics aisle, and found by accident this matte top coat by Essence. It was only 3 euros. I had been drooling at China Glaze's Matte Magic, but here we don't have this, so I was pretty happy when I found this.


Here it is in action over OPI teas-y does it. I think it's pretty good and cheap, so I definitely recommend this. I was very satisfied with the result.


And this is the same mani but with some konad flowers on it. the effect is very subtle so click for a larger view.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Konad flowers a lot! The color match is indeed subtle, i really like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!