Thursday, July 15, 2010

Un peu d'Italie

Today I felt like getting up and making a tiramisu. I don't know why I always thought that this was difficult to make, but actually it's the easiest cake I ever made. The secret ingredient is mascarpone. Here's a photo of mine, it was delicious:
I have also been on a short vacation so here are a few photos from where I've been. It was only a week but we managed to do a lot of stuff, we had a voucher for one night's stay at a hotel in the south, named L'Abbey de la Sainte Croix, so we used that first. It's really a super cosy hotel, good services and very beautiful surroundings. We very much enjoyed it. Than we headed off to see some of our relatives still in the same area, where, for a day, we went out to the sea on a boat, and after we had a wedding.
I love weddings, but still I don't know why, because I never manage to have fun at one. Anyways here are the pictures.

The hotel's garden.

The terrace of the hotel.

And finally the pool.



Casa de Piatra mirilor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!